Winter Bible School
We’re excited to announce Winter Bible School, coming January 18-20, 2024. This is an opportunity for teaching and equipping in key areas as we grow as followers of Jesus. You can choose from any of these 4 tracks:
- Gospel Parenting, led by Nick Wackerhagen. How do we parent our children in such a way to point them to Jesus and his gospel? From the in-depth, biblical teaching to super-practical how-to’s, this track is designed to equip Jesus-loving parents to raise Jesus-loving children.
- How to Share Your Faith, led by Jim Murphy and Ron Anderson. From answering tough questions to building relationships to the basics of knowing the gospel, this track is designed to equip Jesus-lovers to share their love of Jesus with anyone around them.
- Hearing God’s Voice, led by Whitney Stevens. Around Citylight, we’re Bible nerds who love to study deep into the Scriptures. And it’s those same Scriptures that tell us Jesus speaks to his people in personal ways. How do we grow to hear God’s voice in regular, real life? How do we build an intimate relationship with Jesus? That’s what this track is for!
- Church Planting, led by Erick Whigham. The mission of our church is to multiply disciples and churches. Why are we so passionate about church planting? And what does it look like to be part of a church plant? This track is designed for anyone (not just church planters!) who want to learn more about why church planting matters.
Here’s the schedule:
Thursday and Friday, January 18-19
- 5:30PM: Pizza dinner provided
- 6:00PM: Childcare starts
- 6:00-6:15PM: Large group session
- 6:15-8:00PM: Track groups
Saturday, January 20
- 8:30AM: Breakfast provided
- 9:00AM: Childcare starts
- 9:00-11:30AM: Track groups
- 11:30AM-12:00noon: Large group session
We hope you can join us! Cost is free! But sign up here soon so we can prepare well.