What might it look like if everyone in our church realized God has placed them in the lives they live in, around the people they live with, for a purpose?
What might it look like if we also realized that purpose was to give those same people an opportunity to see the Gospel in action, to lovingly share its message and give them an opportunity to know and enjoy Jesus?
The heart behind the MyCircle Training is to help equip each of us to participate in God’s redemptive mission in our normal daily lives and relationships, by helping us understand how to:
- Identify the network of relationships God has placed us in – this is “my circle.”
- Meaningfully engage these friendships through prayer and presence.
- Share my faith story as well as proclaim the Gospel to the people in my circle.
Whether you’re a new believer or life-long follower of Jesus, MyCircle will help equip you by giving practical ways to live a life of mission and understand the theology behind it, all within an ongoing framework of community, encouragement, and prayer. Come join us on Friday evening, March 25, and Saturday morning, March 26. Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, and childcare all provided.
- Friday, March 25, 6-8pm. Dinner and childcare provided.
- Saturday, March 26, 9am-12noon. Light breakfast and childcare provided.
- $5 per participant. Check or cash due at event.
Sign Up Below