Citylight Kids exists to partner with parents to multiply disciples among children, and one way we do that is through age-appropriate discipleship for children on Sunday mornings. (We also do that by providing parent resources, Bible memory, and teaching curriculum through our Citylight Kids Council Bluffs Families Facebook Group. Go check it out!)
As you prepare for this Sunday, we know the policies below can feel tedious or overwhelming, but our hope is that they serve you and your children as we reach people with the gospel of Jesus. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
- All volunteers, parents, and children will enter through the single door facing Railroad Hwy. Each volunteer and child will have their temperature taken and asked a few health questions. Any person with a temperature of 100° or more will need to exit. Others will receive a name tag with a red sticker. Proceed through the Citylight Kids Wing to your designated classroom.
- All Volunteers will wear face masks the entire time they are serving in Citylight Kids.
- Volunteers will use gloves when handling cleaning supplies or changing diapers.
- Volunteers will be intentional about touch-free interactions by avoiding hugs or handshakes. As much as we miss them, we want to ensure that all feel comfortable during this transition.
- Beverages or food will not be allowed in the Citylight Kids Wing. Snacks will not be provided. Infant bottles are the exception and will be placed in a marked ziploc bag. Diaper bags will not be allowed in the nursery. A diaper can be placed in a marked ziploc bag.
- Rooms will be cleaned with surfaces wiped down after each gathering. This includes toys, tables, chairs, all flat surfaces, doorknobs, light switches, baby gates and changing table. Toys not easily cleaned will be placed in a tub and removed for sanitizing.
- Parents will not be permitted to enter classrooms. You can drop off and pick up your child(ren) at the door to their classroom.